I was contacted to do some liveblogging on Saturday for The Score
, a Canadian sports network. Obviously, I will at the game and can't work then, but hopefully will get some time as the season rolls along into March Madness. Hey, I'm half-Canadian, so the least I can do is plug their site on the blog, right?
Also, a schedule of events
for Saturday. Be sure to know this if you're coming to town for the game:
- College GameDay will be broadcast live from the Joyce Center at 11 am and 6 pm.
- Students are allowed to camp out overnight Friday to ensure admittance Saturday morning.
- Beginning at 9:15 am, all students are admitted to GameDay. There will be contests and other fun stuff before the show starts.
- At 10 am, the Joyce Center is opened to the general public.
- At noon, the JACC will be cleared out until doors open at 5 pm for students and 5:30 for the general public.
Saturday is also a black-out, so wear black (of course). You will also great a free t-shirt, but those usually run pretty large. This was pretty cool against Alabama a couple years back with the retro unis and everything. The site
calls it an "annual" event. Not sure if that's the best idea, but I guess you can figure we'll always get a game or two at home that deserve special treatment.
Post a Comment