1. Connecticut- Undefeated, still need to play a quality team
2. ND- No trouble against Elon, don't play another ranked team until late February
3. Pittsburgh- Only loss to #7 Wisconsin, but has no quality wins like ND
4. Marquette- No tests until Big East schedule
5. Syracuse- Two close games against solid teams, but nothing to show for them
6. Villanova- On an 11 day break
7. Providence- See above, minus one day
8. Georgetown- Big win over Winston-Salem
9. West Virginia- Two more easy games before UCONN test
10. Louisville- Losses to UMASS and Kentucky
11. Cincinnati- Blown out by Ohio State
12. DePaul- Solid wins over Wake Forest and Rhode Island. Could this team turn its season around?
13. St John's- Another big break
14. Seton Hall- Nothing until the 21st
15. South Florida
No big games after the Pitt/Wisconsin showdown for a while. Four teams taking extended breaks. ND might get a 1st place vote or two this week, but I need to see UCONN lose before that happens.