Wednesday, November 12, 2008

NDNation Posters Caught This Gem

Link



Here's a better picture of that guy:



No, seriously, that was a clean block. I mean it.

Tory Jackson is tough. Sure you held Harangody to 14 points and 10 rebounds in a losing effort at the Joyce. Your team did win the rematch, but you weren't much of a factor in that one, were you? 'Gody went off for 32 and 16. Thabeet? Scored four. Way to run the mouth, punk. See you on January 24th.

I hope Harangody has this rag hanging in his locker all season. That, or this article. Maybe Thabeet can try to win some hardware this year, or win a tournament game, or...

2 comments:

MJenks said...

I'm not sure which is worse, him running his mouth or the atrocious grammar. Tsk tsk. What are they teaching those guys at UConn? Not much, apparently...

BlackandGreen said...

I had to read that quote three or four times before I figured out what he meant.