Along with our game at St. John's tomorrow is a great matchup of Pitt at Georgetown. Should the Hoyas pull off their second win over a top three team this week, we're looking at a huge game Monday.
St. John's Preview-
It'll be a quick one tonight, with just a few numbers to aid your game watching tomorrow.
- Red Storm PG Malik Boothe is out with a thumb injury- 8.4 PPG, 5.0 APG- no other guys average more than 2.5 assists a contest
- No quality wins for St. John's
- Two home losses, games against Virginia Tech (81-67) and Miami (70-56)
- Lost at Providence 75-54 to open conference slate
- On three game losing streak
- Boothe and best player Anthony Mason Jr. are injured
- D.J. Kennedy- 6'6", 210 lbs.- 12.5 PPG, 7.1 RPG
- Paris Horne- 6'3", 185 lbs.- 12.9 PPG, 3.2 RPG
- Sean Evans- 6'8", 250 lbs.- 10.6 PPG, 6.6 RPG