Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Announcements

Special thanks to Mike and Dan from VUhoops.com for giving me some links to good Villanova websites for the links to the right of your page. Feel free to check out all of them. In addition, if you know of any blogs that are Big East or team related, feel free to point them out to me. I don't do a great job of keeping track of all the good sites out there, so whatever help you can give is great! Just click on my profile to find my e-mail address.

In addition, I will be running another great "View From the Opposing Bench" article, this time on Marquette, in the coming week. Our friends at Cracked Sidewalks will be sharing a Q&A discussion with me in preparation for Saturday's game. Good luck to the Warriors tonight so we look better when we beat them this weekend.

No comments: